Anisotropic High Energy Sheet
Anisotropic High Energy Sheet:
- The High energy sheet product is a 1.0-1.4MGOe material manufactured in small sheets.
- We stock the 6mm thick material in 500 x 250mm sheets and 4mm thick sheet in 400 x 250mm sheets.
- This high energy material is normally magnetized axially so one flat face has one pole and its opposite flat face is its other pole.
- The popular application of this material is to cut its sheet into strips and its strips fitted around the circumference of pneumatic pistons so that its position can be determined through its aluminium cylinder by reed switch or hall effect probe.
- Its high energy sheet is a solution for custom made ring magnets.
Request Your Quote Below:
|CODE||SIZE IN mm||SHEET|
|MFL056||500 x 250 x 6||SHEET|