Electromagnetic Chucks (CLICK IMAGE TO SEE MORE)
- Available in various shapes, common shapes include; round, square, and rectangle.
- Available in either fine or standard pole.
- Various sizes are available to suit your needs.
- Used to hold and guide magnetic materials to do grinding.
- Fine Pole Magnetic Chucks are used for thinner material.
- Standard Pole Magnetic Chucks are used for thicker material.
- The suction is 100N/cm2.
- With this delicate design, it is suitable for all kinds of grinding.
- It is widely used for surface grinders, tool grinders, and Electric discharge machines.
- Improves the grinding efficiency by 80%.
- Selected material and guaranteed quality.
- Very easy to operate and it can be installed on a flat-stone mill for a compatible application.
- Top international raw materials are used with extra epoxy resin.
- Available in single-phase and 3-phase options.
- Unit is on when power is on and switched off when power is off.
Please contact us with your requirements.
Request Your Free Quote Below: