Lightweight Chute Magnet
Lightweight Chute Magnet:
- Lightweight Chute magnets are often used on vibratory feeders for the removal of ferrous contaminants,
- Due to the feeders constantly moving lightweight magnets are critical and these tube magnets are ideal.
- These magnets are available in 25mm Diameter, 41mm Diameter, and 52mm Diameter.
- These magnets achieve 8000 – 12 000 Surface Gauss and are supplied with certificates.
- Units completely made from food-grade stainless steel.
- Tubes seal welded closed.
- The tubes are polished to a sanitary finish
- These magnets are supplied with female tapped end caps ( Studs are also available )
- These units are often supplied with the attachment brackets which can set your heigh and clearance.
- Units can be supplied in any length to suit your application.
- Various temperature grades are available.
- These magnets are designed to customer specifications to ensure they fit your needs perfectly.