Special Type Chute Magnet
Special Type Chute Magnet:
- Special type chute magnets are used for applications with a high flow of material, Materials that have a larger particle size, and in applications where the material is light ( like Flower ) that can easily clog.
- Special type chute magnets can also be produced using Grid type or Bullet type magnets depending on your application.
- These units could have multiple magnets depending on the application
- These magnets are designed with easy cleaning in mind. The magnet is quickly and easily accessed by releasing the holding clamps and then hinging open the magnet door.
- The magnet is supplied with an easy-clean stainless steel hinge plate over the magnet face which you just hinge open to release the ferrous contaminates that you have caught.
- These easy-clean hinge plates which can wear out over time is easily replaced.
- Options available will be Ferrite Anisotropic (+- 2000 Gauss), Neodymium/Rare Earth (+- 5500/10 000 + Gauss), or Samarium Cobalt (+-5500/10 000 + Gauss).
- The housings are often supplied ( It is vital that the housings are made from nonmagnetic stainless steel ) These housings are supplied with easy installation in mind and will often bolt onto your existing flanges.
- There are little to no limits on these special type chute magnets.
- Various temperature grades are available.
- Various sizes and shapes available,
- These magnets are designed to customer specifications to ensure they fit your needs perfectly.