Tapered Bullet Magnet
- Bullet magnets are used when you have materials that do not flow well or have larger particle sizes. These magnets allow for a good flow of material.
- The tapered bullet magnet ensures with the bullet taking up space in your pipes the flow is not restricted.
- Typical applications are Flour, Sugar, Salt, Spices, and Powders.
- A sharp nose ensures even flow over the magnets working surface.
- Designed with easy cleaning in mind, bullet hinges/piano hinges open outside the bullet housing for easy access to regular and easy cleaning.
- Self-cleaning / manual cleaning designs are available
- Fully made from food-grade stainless steel.
- Options available will be Ferrite Anisotropic (+- 2000 Gauss), Neodymium/Rare Earth (+- 5500/10 000 + Gauss), or Samarium Cobalt (+-5500/10 000 + Gauss).
- Various temperature grades are available.
- Various sizes and shapes are available.
- These magnets are designed to customer specifications to ensure they fit your needs perfectly.1