Wet Drum Separator
Wet Drum type Magnets:
- Wet drum separators are used for the separation of different materials. These types of magnets are often used for Ferrochrome separation.
- Small units are available to remove shavings from your cutting fluid ( Used with lathes, milling machines, surface Grinders, etc,)
- Wet drum magnets are available in different Gauss ratings of 1500 surface Gauss – 12 000 Surface Gauss depending on your requirements
- The separation of different materials is achieved by separating materials according to their magnetic properties.
- Water sprays are used to ensure the material output is as clean / concentrated as possible.
- Units are supplied complete, with the magnet, bath, motor, gearbox, bearings, wiper, and splitter.
- Units are constructed from nonmagnetic stainless steel
- Various widths and diameters available to suit your feed input.
- These units are designed to suit your requirements perfectly